5G phones is a concept that describes the 5th-generation broadband network which is a modern universal broadband standard that meets prior standards such as 1G , 2G, 3G and 4 networks.We have a new kind of network with 5G, designed to bring almost everyone and all, such as objects, computers, and devices, together.
Here is 5G. Although 4G Phones are now readily available, eventual enhancements to 4G and 5G cell networks would involve enhancements to consumer devices , mainly 5G phones. 5G-supported smartphones have already begun tricking into the industry, here we take a look at some of the best 5G phones released so far.
Planning for an update to the 5G network has been going on for some time now, but it is not currently available for widespread consumer use globallyThe comprehension of the possibilities of this latest rollout is still underway until it is provided to the worldwide public. There are also places for change and streamlining the unveiling of a range of modern feature-rich 5G phones is a continuing phenomeno
There is also a difference in the efficiency and capacity of 5G, with Sprint and Verizon in the US, EE in the UK and Telstra in Australia among the top service providers providing the fastest 5G network presently available worldwide, but it is a established reality that right today, the capacity is faster than 4G.
Most 5G-enabled smartphones that you can purchase now are below:👇👇
- Also Read: latest Airtel SocialPak 700MB HTTP Injector 2020 Package
- Also Read: How to turn off autoplay videos on Facebook, Firefox,Chrome, Twitter and more
- Also Read: Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi 9 pro Max Now Available, See price.
- Also Read: How to Stream Free 2020 Netflix Videos Without Subscription or Netflix Hacked
Join Our telegram Channel for more and Quick updates and free giveaway 👍😊
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
In February 2019, Samsung Galaxy S10 5 G came out and soon made its mark as one of the best 5 G handsets. It’s more or less like a 5 G Radio Galaxy S10. With an Exynos 9820 flagship processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 in the US) packaging octa-core chips, this Galaxy smartphone is Samsung’s early foray into the 5 G market.
It runs seamlessly with an 8 GB RAM and 256 GB or 512 GB inbuilt storage space. With this handset, the heavy games and virtual reality features you can enjoy make it one of the most coveted 5 G phones in its type.Besides the normal fast charging technologies, the next-gen wireless charging and power sharing capabilities are also enabled by the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.
With Sub6 and millimeter wave (mmWave) 5G bands, the telecommunications supports 5G non-stand alone (NSA). The price starts at about $1299.
Key Specs & Features
- 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED Display, 1440 X 3040 pixels (502 ppi)
- Always On Display, HDR10+
- Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI with 8GB RAM
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (USA, China, Latin America), Octa-core Exynos 9810 (EMEA)
- 256GB / 512GB Built-in Storage, no support for memory card
- 12MP + 12MP + 16MP + ToF Quad Rear Camera
- 10MP + ToF Dual Front camera
- 4G LTE (up to 2.0Gbps) with VoLTE
- 5G Support, band 41 (2500MHz), band 78 (3500 MHz), band 260 (39GHz), band 261 (28GHz), 5G NR
- Fingerprint Sensor (Under Display)
- Fast Wireless Charging
- Water and Dust Proof (IP68 Certification)
- 4,500mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
LG V50 ThinQ 5G
The LG V50 ThinQ 5G was introduced as the company’s flagship entry to the emerging 5G handset market in February 2019. It comes with an impressive touchscreen with a sharp resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels at 538 pixels per inch ( PPI) pixel density and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, making it one of the best phones available today in class.
To promote the 5 G network connection, it runs on Android 9 Pie with the traditional Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 cpu. It runs smoothly, with an internal storage space of 128 GB, expandable to 2 TB and 6 GB RAM, and can quickly multitask.
One of the key drawing features of the LG V50 model is its 12-megapixel (f/1.5, 1.4-micron) + 16-megapixel (f/1.9, 1-micron) + 12-megapixel (f/2.4, 1-micron) triple camera work.
Key Specs & Features
- 6.4-inch P-OLED Display, 1440 x 3120 pixels (539 PPI)
- HDR10, Always-on Display, Dolby Vision
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU
- Android 9.0 Pie OS
- 128GB built-in storage space, up to 512GB Memory Card
- 6GB RAM
- 8MP + 5MP Dual Front Camera
- 12MP + 12MP + 16MP Triple Rear Camera
- 4G LTE
- 5G Network Support (5G band 41 (2500 MHz), 260(39 GHz), 261(28 GHz); NSA)
- 18W Capacity Fast Charging
- Wireless Charging (10W)
- Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- 4,000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
This device will be sold for ₦360,000 ($999).
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
Launched in October 2019, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5 G has rapidly established itself as one of the best 5 G phones worth purchasing. It’s one of the newest processors for 5 G phones with special HI Silicon Kirin 990 5 G cpu.
It also supports the lithium-ion battery ‘s wireless charging and super-fast charging.
With the versatility of the Super Sensing camera it allows 4 K videos to be captured and playback on the screen. The handset is opened at ultra-fast speed by a natural finger-touch on the monitor, the company claims.
The device will be sold for ₦420,000.
Key Specs & Features
- 6.53 inch OLED Display, 1176 x 2400 pixels, (409 ppi density), HDR10
- Android 10; EMUI 10, 8GB RAM
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 (7 nm+), Mali-G76 MP16
- 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, up to 256GB Memory Card
- 40MP + 8MP + 40MP + 3D ToF Quad Rear Camera
- 32MP + 3D ToF Dual Front Camera
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- 4G LTE
- 5G Network Support (5G band 1(2100), 3(1800), 28(700), 38(2600), 41(2500), 77(3700), 78(3500), 79(4700); NSA/Sub6)
- Fast Wireless Charging (27W Capacity)
- 40W Fast Charging Capacity
- IP68 Dust and Water Resistant
- 4500 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
Users are treated with an immersive telephone experience with Samsung Galaxy A90 5G long-lasting battery and triple ultra-wide – angle camera, and can display images at an ultra-wide angle.
Users can also film videos using an ultra-wide camera and specialized tools, such as a professional action camera.With live focus,
it creates super stable live videos without any motion sickness.
It has many sensors that are used in most of the Samsung flagship phones of this class, such as Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, and Proximity Sensor.
This device will be sold starting at $478 (around ₦160,000).
Key specs and Features
- 6.7 inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~393 PPI)
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM
- 128GB Built-in Storage up to 512 GB microSD support (6GB model only)
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- 48MP + 8MP + 5MP Triple Camera
- 5G Network Support (5G band 41(2500), 78(3500)), NSA / Sub6
- Fingerprint Sensor (Under Screen)
- 25W Fast Charging Capacity
- 4500 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G
The ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5 G has been available since May 2019 as the company’s flagship 5G handset. The specs of this ZTE model list a little lower compared to some of the other top 5G phones on the market.
It has only a smaller screen size of 6.47-inch than most other top luxury smartphones of this segment. ZTE is also selling various versions sporting 6 GB, 8 GB or 12 GB RAM to fit your tastes or device specifications, based on how much multitasking or heavy game playing you expect to do with the handset.
The 2.84GHz processor and Qualcomm 855 Snapdragon chipset are in line with industry norms, but this device lacks the common features such as waterproof or dustproof capabilities that are provided by many of the other better 5G models.
The device will go for ₦156,500.
Keys Specs and Features
- 6.47-inch AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 Pixels (398 ppi)
- HDR10, 19.5:9 ratio
- Android 9.0 Pie OS, MiFavor 9.1
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 6GB RAM / 8GB RAM / 12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB Built-in Storage, up to 1TB Memory Card
- 48MP + 20MP + 8MP Triple Rear Camera
- 20MP Front Camera
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- 4G LTE
- 5G connectivity (5G band 41(2500), 78(3500); NSA/Sub6)
- 18W Fast Charging Capacity
- Wireless Charging
- 4, 000 mAh Non Removable Li-Po Battery
Join our telegram channel for more and Quick Updates👍👍👆👇