MEmu: If you read this I’m going to say that you understand what rooting is and that you know the benefits and drawbacks of rooting. So I’m going to spare you the trouble of dealing with my words of guidance on this topic. I’ll tell you right away how a basic method would root the MEmu Player emulator in two minutes.
Note: You don’t even have to think about rooting it if you have the new MEmu Android emulator, that is, MEmu 7. Pre-rooted, it’s here.
Easy Play Steps to Root MEmu on every PC
Only install the Play Store’s Root Checker app. Check whether the MEmu variant you are using is rooted or not. Then if not, continue to the steps below.
- Click on this link to download the KingRoot APK file.
- Load it directly as the APK file is supported by MEmu.
- Now, open the app and in the center of KingRoot, click on the large Android icon.
- Wait a bit and you can see the magic in a couple of minutes.
- Enjoy! Enjoy! You have successfully rooted the emulator for MEmu.
How to Verify that MEmu is Rooted
You ought to check that MEmu has actually been rooted only to guarantee that you did not get any false positive. Follow the steps below for the method of verification:
- MEmu launch. Download an app from the Google Play Store called Root Checker.
- Open the app, and under the Verify Root tab, check the root status. If MEmu has been rooted correctly, at the top of the Verify Root tab list, you can see a ‘Congratulation’ note.
Note: All is that! Now the Root Checker can be uninstalled. Ensure, though, that you do not uninstall KingRoot. The root access can also be revoked by removal of the application.
Root Memu Emulator Guide.
I’m going to recommend you use the newest MEmu Player. Since the root alternative comes bundled with it when rooting, you would not run the risk of corrupting your MEmu player.