Chrome Digital advertisement is by no means polite or legal for pop-ups and pop-unders, autoplay clips, and massive banner advertisements.
For website owners, ads are nice as they create money for website owners. However, they offer more pitfalls than benefits for our readers. Advertising, for instance, can lead to disturbance of activity, interruption of content or sluggish browsing. Fortunately, if you like, you may stop advertisements. Read on to learn how to block ads on Chrome that show up.
- How to Get 5GB Glo Free Data And 700% Airtime Bonus On Glo Berekete
- How to set the default browser to Chrome or Edge on the iOS 14 beta
- How to turn off autoplay videos on Facebook, Firefox,Chrome, Twitter and more
- Download WhatsApp Aero APK v8.40 (official latest version)
How to Block pop-ups in Chrome
Blocking of Ads on Chrome is very easy with this few steps, in other to get it right just fallow the step below…..if you have any errors free free to leave it in the comment box..
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon in the upper-right corner of the browser.
- Click on Settings…
- And locate sites settings and Click
- Scroll down until you see the Pop-ups and redirects and Ads and click
- After clicking on the pop-up and redirects make sure that the you turn it Off. It should be grey instead of blue. Also Do the same for Ads