With over 250+ channels and 1,000 on-demand movies and TV shows, Pluto TV is one of the biggest streaming services. The channel is owned by ViacomCBS and provides programming free of charge from networks such as Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and MTV. While free, you still have to enable it without registration before you can enjoy its content, hence the reason for this post.
Pluto TV earns its income from running commercials, unlike other streaming platforms such as Netflix, and this happens by changing channels. One of the reasons why Pluto TV is activated is that it allows you to pair your mobile as a remote to edit the line-up of channels (hide/favorite) in your account.
About Pluto TV
Launched on March 31, 2014, Pluto TV, based in Los Angeles, California, is an American internet television service. Tom Ryan, Ilya Pozin and Nick Grouf co-founded it in 2013. The website has more than 20 million monthly active users, according to Wikipedia, offering more than 250 platforms for their viewing enjoyment.
On March 4, 2019, ViacomCBS purchased the network for a record price of $340 million, a transaction that began on January 22, 2019. The platform’s content covers, but is not restricted to, news, sports, movies, fashion, music, cartoons, comedies and much more. Pluto TV is widely distributed in countries such as the UK, Europe, and Australia. It is also available in Canada, but in a small capacity only, owing to the current program rights retained by domestic broadcasters.
How to Sign up for Pluto TV Without Errors
Signing up on Pluto TV is very easy, just fallow the step below:
- Start by going to Pluto TV’s official website.
- Tap on the Option to Sign Up.
- Then fill out all the necessary details and press Sign Up-Free.
- You will continue to enjoy free channels and shows after that!
List of Device That Supports Pluto TV
Below is the list of Device that Supports Pluto TV.. We keep updating this when a new Supporting Device is Found.
- iPhone and iPad
- Tablets, Android phones and TVs
- Apple TV devices of the 4th generation
- Tablets with Amazon Kindle & Fire, Fire TV, and Fire TV Stick
- Smart TV Vizio
- Smart TV from Samsung
- Smart TVs from Sony
- PC with Windows
- Mac computers
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 3
- XBOX ONE
- Chromecast via Google
- Mobile App for Chrome
- Roku Devices + Roku Television
Pluto TV Activate
While it isn’t mandatory to activate your Pluto TV, activating it helps you to personalize your experience.
Just follow these steps in order to activate Pluto TV:
- Firstly, downloading the Pluto TV app on your streaming system is all you need to do.
- Going to channel 02 or checking their website is next.
- Afterwards, press the Activation button on the Pluto TV Guide.
- Then you will be asked to input the code to activate your Pluto TV.
- Enter the six-digit Pluto TV activation code and then press the Activation button.
- And you are finished.