The Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro is an upgraded version of the Mi 11X that we reviewed earlier this week. While the system is almost the same, the Pro edition has a much better chipset and main rear camera. Aside from that, the two phones are similar, and you can match their specifications side by side.
So, what exactly are we going to get out of this? The Snapdragon 870 chipset on the Mi 11X has been replaced with the Snapdragon 888 chipset, which is the company’s flagship. Meanwhile, the Mi 11X’s key large sensor, which was a 48-megapixel Sony IMX582 on the rear, has been replaced by a 108-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL HM2.
The rest of the handset is just as its non-professional counterpart. The 6.67-inch, 1080p 120Hz AMOLED touchscreen, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 5i-megapixel macro camera, 20-megapixel front camera, 4520mAh battery, and 33W quick charging remain the same. A more extensive recap can be found below.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro specs at a glance:
- Body: 163.7×76.4×7.8mm, 196g; glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame.
- Display: 6.67″ Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak), 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680); Adreno 660.
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software: Android 11, MIUI 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm.
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+; Front camera: [email protected], [email protected]
- Battery: 4520mAh; Fast charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (advertised).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); Infrared port.
The Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro comes in some fairly standard packaging in India. Our retail box had the phone, a 33W fast charger, a USB 2.0 cable, and a clear silicone case.