Glo claimed to be the Data Grandmaster. It is probably accurate and substantially valid, but you might try to rethink that suggestion when looking at the age and range of how scarce their network satellite pole is.
Often last year, the special data plan was introduced and gives you 1GB for 1Day valid for N300, 2GB for 2Days valid for N500, 7GB for 7Days valid for N1500. In order to attack the telecoms company for its sluggish network and the legitimacy of these plans, Nigerians took the opposite direction.
They believe Glo is not doing enough to boost their network coverage, according to these social media users, as well as the validity period for the special data plans, which is perceived to be too low.
How to Subscribe to Glo Special Data Plan
- Dial * 777#
- Press 1 and press 1 again
- Then choose from the option 1 anf 2 for auto renewal or not
- Then press 5 (special Date Offer)
- And press 1 (special plans)
- And choose from your special plans N300 for 1GB (valid for 1day), N500 for 2GB (valid for 2days) and lastly N1500 for 7GB (valid for 7days)
- *777# and select 1 > 1 > 5 > 1