HTTP injector is back with the new 9mobile package, this is another guide on how to enable HTTP Injector vpn 9mobile SocialPak settings, which helps you to experience a massive 2.5GB of storage compared to the 500MB data limit.
Originally, 9mobile SocialPak is limited at 500MB, and can only be used on platforms such as Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger and Viber on social media. But with these new settings in HTTP Injector that I’m about to drop, with the Social Package, we can now power all applications, and even use more than the 500MB storage space allotted for the contract.
I’m going to drop 2 HTTP Injector configuration files for you to use. For a fee of 350 Naira, one will be set at 2GB and the other will be set at 500MB.
9mobile HTTP Injector Requirement
- An Android smartphone
- 3G or 4G 9mobile sim
- And the default 9mobile APN settings on your phone.
- 350 Naira For Subscription
- HTTP Injector VPN – Download here
9mobile Social Pack HTTP injector Configuration
Firstly, subscribe to 9mobile Social Media only plan by dialing *200*3*3*2*3#. Cost 350 Naira and valid for 1 month. When subscribing, make sure that you choose One-Off.
- Dial *228# for the 500Mb balance. The 2GB is a hidden piece of data that can only be used via VPN.
- then Download 9mobile SocialPak 2GB ehi FILE HERE.
- then Download 9mobile SocialPak 500MB ehi FILE HERE…ensure you download all this file from here.
How To Import 9mobile Social Pack Ehi file On HTTP Injector Vpn
From the links above, download HTTP Injector vpn and 9mobile Config files. (Before using the 500Mb format, make sure you try the 2 GB version first).
- After downloading HTTP Injector, open the App
- Tap the paper icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Import Config, find the 9mobile configuration file for SocialPak
- and then tap the file to import.
- Finally, tap Link with Start. Within 10 seconds, it will connect. Launch your browser or any app when it connects, and start browsing. HTTP Injector
- As shown below, make sure you tick the two boxes.